What is this notebook called?!?

It’s like little revision cards but organised into a book form
Anyone know what it’s called??
Can’t find it anywhere


  1. Have you looked in Staples? see http://www.staples.co.uk/paper-notebooks-cards/notebooks-pads

    Use search engines, hope that helps.

Add a comment...

All comments are moderated before they are published.

Powered by WP Answers Plugin
Powered by Yahoo! Answers