A wallet style netbook that will easily fit in your handbag or coat pocket – Weighing just 600 grams (about half the weight of a conventional netbook) the Sony Vaio P Series is ideal for those who want to keep in touch while on the move but don’t want the inconvenience of carying a normal size laptop or netbook.
Available in 5 bright colours including lime green, oranges, white, black and, of course, pink together with a range of matching accessories.
Despite its size the Sony P Series offers an easy to use qwerty keyboard and a high quality 8-inch rotatbale display screen. You also get a Windows 7 operating system, 2GB of memory, a 64GB hard drive and up to 5 hours battery life between charges. The Sony P Series also has 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity built in, so no matter where you are you’ll nearly always be able to access the web. Add in GPS navifgation with an electronic compass and you’ll wonder how you can possibly live without it?
- O/S: Windows® 7 Home Premium (32-bit)
- Processor: Intel Atom Z540
- Memory: 2GB Hard Drive: 64GB PATA
- Screen: 8″, 1600 x 768 px
- Graphics: Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 500
- Connections: 2 x USB, 1 x Memory Stick Slot, Stereo Headphone Jack, SD Card Slot
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Battery: 19Wh(2500mAh) Li-Ion, 5 hours run-time and 3.5 hours full recharge time
- Dimensions: 120mm x 19.8mm x 245mm
- Weight: 632 grams – with battery
The Vaio P Series is a premium computer product and is only available at this time direct from Sony UK
Incoming search terms:
- sony vaio p series 8 (1)