The HP Mini 110 is a compact and stylish netbook computer with a distinctive pink chic Imprint design – perfect for keeping up to date while on the move or as a light and portable alternative to a bulky laptop. This new version is loaded with the Windows 7 operating system so it’s bang up to date and with a 1.6GHz Atom Processor you’ll be surprised just how efficiently this little machine gets to work.
The near to full size keyboard and 10.1-inch wide-screen display make the HP Mini 110 a versatile yet easy to operate little machine and it’s surprising how quickly you get used to working with the Mini 110.
Of course, all work and no play make Jill a dull girl we know and this netbook has all the features you need to keep up to speed with your social life, it also has bags of storage and a useful headphone connector for those times when you just want to sit back and chill.
Just like all the best netbooks in this class you get a host of connections as standard and wi-fi connectivity built in – so wherever you are you’ll never be far from a net connection and you can back up and store your important files without messing with a myriad of cables and adaptors.
- Operating system: Genuine Windows 7 Starter
- Processor: Intel Atom Processor N270, 1.60 GHz, Level 2 cache 512 KB
- Memory: 1 GB DDR2 (1 x 1024 MB)
- Storage: 250 GB SATA 3G Hard Disk Drive (5400 rpm)
- Display: 25.6 cm (10.1-inch) Diagonal WSVGA LED Anti-glare Widescreen
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 600
- Weight: 1.17 kg
- Dimensions: 261.5 x 172 x 26.3/32.7 mm
- Amazon – £263.08
Incoming search terms:
- hp mini pink chic (1)